Forum Simsmania Index du Forum
 Forum Simsmania Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] Download>State Of Dec.ay Pc Free Tor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Forum Simsmania Index du Forum -> Vos créations sims -> Vos maisons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
burfotamsu
adolescent
adolescent

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 15:44:06    Sujet du message: [FULL] Download>State Of Dec.ay Pc Free Tor Répondre en citant

Download State Of Decay Pc Free Tor > urlin.us/2bk3w

DNA1970.at.2014-10-02.01:57.CET:.Can.anyone.tell.me.the.version.number.of.this.game.PLEASEState...of...Decay...Year...One...Full...PC...Game...Download...Information...about...the...game...Filename...:State...of...Decay...Year...One......InstallShield...Wizard...File...Extension...:...exe...Platform...:...PC...Language...:...ENG,...FR,...PL,...IT,...DE,...RU...Disk...space...required...:...4...GB...System...Requirements...(...Minimum.../...Recommended...)...Minimum...requirements:...OS:...Windows...7...CPU:...Intel...Core...2...Duo...E6600.../...Athlon...X64...3400...RAM:...4...GB...RAM...Graphics...Card:...GeForce...GTX...470.../...Radeon...HD...5850.../...Intel...HD...4600...Sound:...Yes...Disk...Space:...4...GB...Recommended:...OS:...Windows...7.../...Windows...8...CPU:...Intel...Core...i5-750.../...AMD...Athlon...X4...760K...RAM:...8...GB...RAM...Graphics...Card:...GeForce...GTX...560.../...Radeon...HD...7770...Sound:...Yes...Disk...Space:...4...GB...State...of...Decay...Year...One...Download...Game...Images...game...State...of...Decay...Year...One...State...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...TelechargerState...of...Decay...Year...One...Download.../...Telecharger...How...to...installation...State...of...Decay...Year...One...1kisscsabi11.at.2014-03-07.15:31.CET:.Game.crash.on.startup,."ULLlaunch.Apllication.not.responding".Pls.help!.:.(.Reputation..is..the..currency..in..State..of..Decay,..allowing..you..to..get..weapons..and..items..you'll..store..for..later..use..in..your..raidsYou..feel..like..you're..playing..an..early..beta..version..of..the..gameBUT.it.is.notDNA1970...at...2014-10-02...19:43...CET:...amitsp:...HINT:...It's...a...MICROSOFT...runtime...library.Download.the.installer.from.our.website.(using.the.download).2They.just.arent.there.and.cant.be.openedIt.seems.that.1080p.(1920x1080).16:9.must.be.some.whacky.ass.oddball.resolution.because.this.game.just.can't.seem.to.do.it.without.giving.you.shitty.black.bars.on.all.sides5aoxo.at.2014-05-02.05:58.CET:.Ok.now.I'm.really.frustrated.because.I.played.for.a.bit.and.the.game.seems.like.it.would.be.really.fun.if.I.could.settle.for.the.graphics,.which.I.can'tTry..againhbktaker..at..2013-12-23..18:22..CET:..lmao..no..fifa..14..this..year..phahaaha..lol..arek1304.at.2013-12-29.20:37.CET:.where.is.the.save.file.so.i.could.backup.it.?.My...ISP...found...out...I...Dled...this...and...I...was...thinking...it...was...harmless...to...just...check...it...outbut...I...was...wrongI.would.say.Doom.III.but.that.one.actually.looks.better.than.State.of.Decay,.yet.was.made.10.years.ago.Building.new.areas.(such.as.bunk.beds,.warehouses,.infirmary,.workshops,.etc.).is.also.done.on.your.ownAt.the.base,.you're.forced.to.socialize,.talking.to.othersurvivorsWhy...even...start...playing...when...the...main...menu...screen...looks...like...shitIf...they...somehow...do...stay,...the...game...attempts...to...make...me...play...through...the...campaignBrattishBenny16...at...2014-03-20...11:11...CET:...I...don't...know...where...to...copy...SKIDROWIf.you.don't.have.any.friends.(i.eState...of...Decay...has...a...large...number...of...failures...and...bugsPermissions.in.this.forum:You.cannot.reply.to.topics.in.this.forumExtremePkz.-.By:.Magic.FTW::The.Server::Report.A.PlayerExtremePkz.-.By:.Magic.FTW::The.Server::Report.A.PlayerThe..title..was..much..refreshed,..so..that..on..the..screens..we..watch..the..graphic..design..uses..a..better..system..of..lighting,..textures..and..animationsFirst,..for..example,..you..have..to..learn..to..move..like..you..would..inathird..person..action..game,..with..combo..moves,..weapons..handling,..and..managing..your..(small)..inventoryWhen.clicked.to.toggle.between.missions,.it.send.me.to.the.ranger.station.from.the.campaign?.any.ideas?.Some..of..the..movements..and..combos..are..strange,..and..hit..detection..sometimes..failsWasn't.an.issue.with.the.gameThe..game..starts..automatically..download..and..install5Does...anyone...have...a...solution?...specnazista:...before...the...main...menu...loads,...u...have...an...option...to...choose...breakdown...or...regularClose..Available..languages..English..Spanish..German..French..Italian..Close..Limitations..Close..Versions..of..State..of..Decay..All..versions..of..State..of..Decay..Version..License..Language..O.SSimilar..topicsLand..prices..are..cheap..these..daysAnyone.know.where.they.are.typically.stored.or.have.a.solution?.4 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 15:44:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Forum Simsmania Index du Forum -> Vos créations sims -> Vos maisons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange